Thursday, 1 August 2013

Colette's 90-Day Challenge

 Loving the fact that you can share you journey with others, and to help you to keep on track, this makes you accountable. 

Keeping a journal of your thoughts, your journey and your high and lows will encourage you to finally reach your destination. 

My 90 day goal is to lose 10% body fat.  I'm doing this on the Boost Kit - retail £119 The extra cookies help to curb my hunger.


For me this means stepping up the exercise, and drinking lots of water.  Of course there needs to be some dietary changes for me, as I love cheese which is high in fat!

So this is not going to be an easy challenge.  Also I love eating out these days,as I do not have any small children, I can enjoy the luxury of not having to cook a meal.  

I am adapting my lifestyle using the vi shakes and sensible eating, yes even if I eat out, and will achieve my goal in the next 80 plus days. 







Good luck on entering project 10 and wishing you success on the challenge!
Leave me a comment below if you found this useful :)
 





Colette Morris 
Regional Director Vi UK
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

90 Day Challenge

How do you get on board? 

First off, visit our site by clicking this link 90days2change  and purchase your challenge kit to start your 90 day challenge.  
Once you sign up with Body By Vi you can then join in www.thechallenge.com








+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment

So What's your views? Leave me a comment