Day 90 of my first Body by Vi weightloss challenge. To lose 27lbs in 90 days. I am proud to say I achieved this - see my video below.
I used the boost kit which allowed me to have two shakes per day, replacing two meals of my choice, (breakfast & Lunch) however sometimes I over extended lunch when I was out at meetings so had a shake for dinner instead. The boost kit also comes with Nutra cookies which also helped in the evenings when I had a sugar crave. As they are high in protein, this curbed my hunger till I got home and had dinner.
I cheated a few times and ate out at restuarants, but the weight still came off, so I feel comfortable I can take this program forward as part of my lifestyle and regime.
If you are overweight, or want to gain weight, then consider joining a challenge, share your results and journey with others, there is lots of support, guidance and advice.
Enjoy the video below.
Good luck on entering project 10 and wishing you success on the challenge!
Colette Morris
Regional Director Vi UK
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
How do you get on board?
First off, visit our site by clicking this link 90days2change and purchase your challenge kit to start your 90 day challenge.
Once you sign up with Body By Vi you can then join in www.thechallenge.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
No comments:
Post a Comment
So What's your views? Leave me a comment