Working out into seven minutes can change your shape.
Well this is what I'm about to try out.
So follow my next few Blogposts to see what the seven minute workout can do.

In the meantime if you wanna check out the seven minute by You can by following this link, but I've got to tell you I may get paid for you clicking on the link that this is how I make a living.
I'm just being upfront so there's no disputing the fact that I'm an affiliate and I to promote this product as you can see I also use it. I would never ask you to buy something that I do not personally use.
Yeah that's out if the way, back to my first session of the seven minute workout.
So, when you first set up your profile you are asked about your weight and your height and your gender.
Following this you're been asked about the last time that you exercise all completed a program. It's really important to set up your profile first as this will give you your calorie count and your exercise plan.
So if you do decide to click on the link and sign up, make sure you feeling your profile first of all.
I was a bit perplexed when it came out that I had 143 credits, what were credits? Luckily there was a hyperlink which explains what credits were.
Credits are the equivalent of Weight Watchers points, Or just another way of calorie counting. There is an extensive food library which has the attached credits so that you don't have to wonder if you're going over or under your credit limits.
You can even add foods to this meal plan and it will work out the credit for each food items you put in. You can also save your favourite foods separately.
So what about the workouts?
Well after you input your height, weight measurement and complete your profile, You can then select whether you wish to work out with weights or not
You can then go ahead and view your workout under the workout tab.
All the workouts are designed to take only seven minutes in total. They cover various parts of the body on a weekly basis. The exercises are designed to increase your lean muscle, thereforeburning body fat and toning up quickly
No comments:
Post a Comment
So What's your views? Leave me a comment