I am on BLAB tonight at 8pm GMT discussing weightloss and mindset, and I am so excited as I have 2 amazing guests joining me Kenny Rye who is a Health Coach and Vi Model 2015, and is also a Natural Body Builder.
I also have Taznino Mughal who is a Coach and Zumba Instructor who has amazing results with her customers, but there is a common theme here and that is sometimes people fall off a diet, and today we are going to look at some of the reasons why. So if you are on twitter, then hook up with me there @workfmhomediva or click the link to join me on blab https://blab.im/workfmhomeDiva
Colette Morris
Nutritional Therapist, IICT, SacDipl, (Diet & Nutrition)
Health Coach
=============================================
Click the button below to change your lifestyle and JOIN us on the Project 10 Challenge to get fitter healthier and more active.
![]() |
| Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Diabetic Friendly, Kosher Approved |
JOIN THE CHALLENGE NOW

No comments:
Post a Comment
So What's your views? Leave me a comment