Friday in my house is take away day. So if you are on a 'challenge' what do you eat?
Well the great thing is my challenge allows me to have a 'cheat day' once in a while so if I have been good all week I usually have a cheat day on Friday.
The main thing really is being sensible about what you are going to be eating. If during the day you eat sensibly, then having a cheat meal in the evening should not really be an issue.
So this morning I had a raspberry and pear vishake with vi trim, along with a slice of whole meal seeded toast, and for lunch I was so busy I managed to grab a cup of tea with a piece of fruit.
For a mid afternoon snack a couple of crackers and some half fat hummus.
So I think I have left enough room for my take away treat don't you?
As long as you keep away from 'fried foods', rich creamy sauces and pizza and of course watch your portion sizes you should be ok to have a decent chinese or indian or mexican or what ever your favourite takeaway is...
I also use 'myfitness pal' to look up the calorific value and content of the 'planned' takeaway I am thinking of having and you would be so suprised how high in fat and calories some foods are...
So go on, tell me what is your favourite food on your cheat day?
Comments below!
=============================================
Lose 10lbs for Project 10 Kids...
JOIN THE CHALLENGE NOW

No comments:
Post a Comment
So What's your views? Leave me a comment