Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Keep on Challenge! The End Of The Year Is Near

It's been a while since I've added any new recipes here for you but I have been sooo busy doing some exciting stuff which I will share with you soon.



It is nearly the end of the year - where did the time go! So did you manage to get into shape for the summer? I lost 27lbs and felt awesome, but did get back into some lazy habits like we all do.  So for the last 60 days have been on a mission to slim down for my little black dress for christmas.



You know what it's like, the invites will start to roll in soon, some have started already!  There will be people who you haven't seen for a while and you know they will be commenting about how you look, what you wear etc.  



So, if any of my readers are interested in joining me for the last run up to the new year to look good and get their sexy back, get in touch via email or via my website, just fill in your contact details and I will get back to you. 



Going to leave you with a quick smoothie idea to help keep you on challenge....



 



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WE'RE AWARDING $10,000 TO 10 PEOPLE WHO LOSE 10 LBS. EVERY WEEK
Having helped over 3 million Body by Vi Challenge™ transformations… we discovered the secret. The key to long-term weight-loss results is in losing your first 10 lbs!
That’s why we award $10,000,(or £6,000) to 10 people, who lose 10 lbs. (or build 10 lbs. of muscle) through PROJECT 10™ every week!

ENTER NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What's your views? Leave me a comment