For me Fridays are Takeaway days, restaurant days, eating out with the girls, dining out with your partner.
What I normally do for Friday –
I start off with a healthy breakfast, I make sure I drink lots of water during the day, I eat a sensible lunch for example jacket potato with the filling, or an omelette, or a salad, you get the picture.
I start off with a healthy breakfast, I make sure I drink lots of water during the day, I eat a sensible lunch for example jacket potato with the filling, or an omelette, or a salad, you get the picture.
Then when the evening comes, I don't have any guilt feelings whatsoever because I've been sensible during most of the day and it's just one meal.
So here's the thing, as long as you realise that you can get back on track the next day and calories in equal calories out. As long as you're prepared to exercise, and eat sensibly for the rest of the week then there's no reason why you can't have a cheat day once a week.
Just go all out, don't worry about what you're eating. Enjoy your food, enjoy the company.


No comments:
Post a Comment
So What's your views? Leave me a comment