Sunday, 25 May 2014

Committed To Get My Beach Body Back


Wow, it is nearly the end of May and all I can think of is my holidays and being able to look good in a swimsuite.  Now I have never been a bikini babe, so I wont be starting now.. lol! 

But by replacing two meals with Vi Shape, Metabwake to get my metabolism going and a cookie or two to snack on will get me ship shape in no time.  I recently lost another 10lbs on the challenge making this in total 27lbs so far.

I still have some belly fat to get rid off, so any hints or tips on exercises that can reduce and give me a flatter stomach is always welcome!



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WE'RE AWARDING $10,000 TO 10 PEOPLE WHO LOSE 10 LBS. EVERY WEEK
Having helped over 3 million Body by Vi Challenge™ transformations… we discovered the secret. The key to long-term weight-loss results is in losing your first 10 lbs!
That’s why we award $10,000,(or £6,000) to 10 people, who lose 10 lbs. (or build 10 lbs. of muscle) through PROJECT 10™ every week!

ENTER NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What's your views? Leave me a comment